Saturday, April 24, 2010

Connor turns 1

The cake I made him.

Oh nice cake mumjust a little sample first.
Now this is how you eat cake.
Grandma, Connor and Grandpa in the train.
Connor loving the old train
Just out of a catalogue..... Yet he is mine and I took the picture.
Cute Connor playing with a leaf.
Grandpa Gene and Grandma with Connor at the Lake.

Well I still can't believe it but my baby has turned 1. Gene and Linnea were here to celebrate with us. We had a fun day at the Hamilton Lake taking pictures, then Jeff, Gene, Linnea and Connor walked round the lake and played at the park, while i went for a job interview. Connor loved all the attention just on him and had a marvelous day. That evening my parents came over and we all had a yummy dinner and birthday cake together.

No comments: