Friday, June 3, 2011

Church prayer evening

 The Tomb - before the floor was done and the lighting ect....
 The Garden of Eden
 More of the Garden 6 meters x 4 meters

 Calvary - prayer and reflection area.
Garden of Gethsemane.

I was asked by the pastor of our church to create 4 areas in which people could walk into, sit down, reflect and pray.  He wanted the Garden of Eden, Gethsemane, the Tomb and then Calvary. And above is what I came up with. They were 4 individual rooms that you entered, you could not see the other rooms until you walked into that specific area. 3 of the rooms were 4 x 4 meters and 1 room was 6 x meters. It took me about 3 weeks to paint the murals and about 2 day to set it all up. This was more than what my pastor was expecting and the overall event surprised alot of people. It was a very successful event and one that moved and challenged people in there faith. I had a lot of fun but not something I want to do again in suck a short amount of time.

No comments: