Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The birthday continues



















Caleb seems to think that every day should be his birthday. He was greatly dissapointed when he couldn't find anymore Happy to you cake. And even more so when I said he only gets one cake and I would not be making him another one till his next birthday.



The dissapointment was soon gone as we presented him with his new playground. Caleb and hayley are getting loads of enjoyment out of it, but it has become something that needs constant supervision. Hayley is quite the climber, while I was making dinner, I could hear Hayley squealing with excitement and Caleb laughing. I looked out the window to see Hayley standing quite proudly at the top of the slide about to go down. She has no fear of anything, reminding me constanlty that she cannot be let out of my sight for even a second.

No comments: