Friday, March 23, 2007

Whats Happening

Hey well I guess its about time to update you on all thats happening with Jeff and I. We can't let the kids take all the limelight.
Well Jeff is enjoying his job, it is starting to become very busy as we are leaving summer behind us. This weekend he has left me to join 15 other men, to embrace freedom and enjoy some time away fishing. Something Jeff has never done in an Ocean or maybe even on a boat. So he is quite excited, they headed somewhere up the coromandel coast and to be honest I have no idea when they are returning.
I'm left at home to experience being a single mum, and so far so good. Jeff couldn't have picked a better weekend to go away as Hayley is cutting her eye teeth and is unconsoluable. Thank goodness for pain relief.

I was a bridesmaid for a friends wedding a couple of weeks back which was fun, and the duathlon didn't fall on the same weekend. I was unable to do the duathlon as it was kinda expensive to enter and I also got a wonderful virus thing from my adorable children.
But I am still going to the gym and biking alot which I really enjoy.
I am still undecided what this year will hold for me. I have applied for a job at the local hospital as a Nurse aid in the paediatric ward, and have been shortlisted for the position. If I got the job then I would look at studying to be a nurse also.
At this point I don't know if I'm ready to go back to work, or if I actually want to. We are undecided if we are going to have another child. And then there is the fact I have Gall stones which requires surgery. I am on the urgent list but I could be waiting up till 8 months for this to be done. So at the moment its just one day at a time and seeing what it brings forth.
So yeah pray that God will give us clear direction in the road he wants us to pursue.

No comments: