Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Waiting for baby

Balloons over Waikato Night Glow at the Uni. There were about 20 Hot air Balloons all lit up to Music.
Caleb and his cheesy grin. At Night glow
Caleb and Hayley at Night glow.
Jeff and I. A rare picture.... at the beach

Caleb making sand castles

Hayley diggin in the sand

My preggy belly

Father and Daughter taking a stroll down the beach

Amazing another picture of Jeff and I

Cheeky Hayley and me

Our attempt to get a family picture.....

Well Hello to all.
Life for me anyway has finally calmed down and I have been able to enjoy being at home and being around for the kids whenever they need me. Plus I have been able to get some much needed rest before baby arrives, and even meet Jeff for a lunch date.
Caleb has settled into school well and is loving it, he is doing very well and is excited to go each day. Having glasses has made a huge difference to his learning and he is a different kid. Hayley is missing Caleb a bit but her days are pretty full on as well, as she has Kindy 4 days a week, its great to see her making her own friends and she too is very eager to learn all she can.
Its starting to cool down now so Jeff is getting busy with work, and enjoying the change of pace and extra work load.
We are all organised for Baby's arrival, but so far he seems much to comfortable to want to join us. Much to the kids annoyance and constant questions to when then Doctors are going to take him out of my tummy.
I have 3 different scan dates, them being the 9th, 12th and 16th of April so far we have past 2 of them and tomorrow we will reach the 3rd date.
This past weekend Jeff talked me into going to Papamoa to Mum and Dads for Easter, I was a little reluctant as it would mean an 1hour 30 min drive back to Hamilton if Baby decided to arrive. Thankfully he didn't but he did succeed in making me rather uncomfortable at times. We had a great 4 days away, relaxing and spending time down at the beach and having a blast with the kids. Also at Caleb's request we went out for dinner at a Restaurant called Lonestar..... Caleb is amazed by how you can order food and they bring it to you.... you don't have to cook anything yourself. It was nice to have some family time together before baby's arrival. Now we get to wait and then wait some more.... I'm not good at waiting.

Well we will post some pictures as soon as our little man arrives. So pray that this happens sooner than later.

No comments: