Sunday, March 15, 2009

March so far


Caleb blowing out his candles.

Calebs Fire Engine Birthday Cake

His new Bike


His Guitar from Grandpa and Grandpa Gene

trying it out straight away
Caleb Kindy Playdough Birthday Cake he decorated

Singing Happy Birthday

Caleb in his School uniform


Caleb with his new glasses

Well so far this month, life has still been busy and i thought it would slow down once I finished work, man was I wrong, it just meant I could squeeze more into my day.
I had my birthday, which Jeff and I celebrated by having a night out, to a very nice resturant then a movie. Figured this may be our last chance for a while to have a night to ourselves. Thankfully my Parents came over to watch the kids for us.
Caleb had 2 visits to school and got his uniform..... he looks so grown up. He is super exicted to start tomorrow. We also found out that Caleb is Long sighted and was not able to see much up close thru his right eye, so now he has glasses.
Today was his birthday so I have been orgainsing that as well. So crazy that he is 5 already, we are excited and sad at the same time for Caleb to be going to school, but he is super excited. Hayley will struggle for a bit but I think being able to make other friends and have time where caleb is not dictating what she can and can't do will be good for her. They are very close and do almost everything together so it will be great to see them change and develop as individuals.
Anyways things are hopefully going to slow down now for me, and i will be able to concentrate on our next arrival, and have some much needed rest and time to myself.
Jeff is doing good and work is starting to pick up for him as the temperature is starting to drop.
Well think thats about us at this point.

No comments: