Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Month of May









So well May brought a few changes for us. I went back to work as a Laboratory Technician, to get up to speed I worked full time for 3 months. This proved to be quite challening juggling work, kids and home life, sad to say but the house suffered cause of it, and me well I was totally exhausted. But really now that I'm supposedly on my regular hours not much has changed, with people being away or sick , I have still been working at least 30 hours a week.

So the kiddies, they wanted to go camping but as the Winter chill had started to set in, we decide to camp inside. So Jeff with all his wisdom decided to set up our HUGE tent in the lounge which gave us about a foot around each edge of the tent, they fitted 3 single beds inside and Jeff and the kids camped like that for about a week. They all had a blast.

Caleb started playing soccer..... his first ever season. I am proud to say that over the season he has developed rather well, and loves being goalie. He tries so hard.

No comments: